You can follow below factors to choose your acoustic chamber
1) The inner size of the acoustic chamber, it depends on your DUT&test requirement(device under test).
2) The operation of the acoustic chamber, Manual, Pneumatic, Semi-automatic. Also it depends on your usage.
Or reserve a hole
3) The frequence of your DUT(device under test).
4) The shielding effectiveness you need for your DUT(device under test).
5) Other specific request if you have.
CiTech can specially provide a steady testing environment with noise floor low as 30dBA for performance testing of acoustic products, such as speaker, receiver and mic. Sound isolation can reach more than 40dB(300Hz~20kHz), Also, we can customize sound-isolated box with special size and fixture, and provide integrated testing system solutions.